Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just another day in the neighborhood


I had lunch the other day with my hoomie Adrian Lopez and his wife.. If you don't know Adrian-- he helped me produced La Luz, and he also produced the ABC skate video.. Which was once a skate shop on Avenue A --- he was the original cat who help kick off the TF also know as Tompkins square park.. which has become a local meeting spot for skaters in NYC.. Es footwear also host their game of skate in this park as well.. There you have, your little history for the day.. We love Autumn but if any one deserve some credit it's him>> @ lest to a curtain extend..

Here is just a straight up weirdo @ ray's pizza.

My girl Claw Money holding it down on the lower, like she always has!..

Today was one of the first really nice days in NYC since I've been here, and I know these cats are looking @ some girls ass.. It's just what happens here in the city ---Sorry ladies.

CINIK, has been doing his thing for sometime here is the city, it's was great to see an old school hoomie,, straight up he's a real city cat. There are only a few left, which is why \ we all stick together!

Little Mary from Rocawear,, she designs their head wear.. You go girl!.. we used to work together @ Alife Rivington Club for a short while..

I just had to do it!

Augie from Acapulco Gold, I've known this cat for many yr's.. like I mentioned before their are only a few original cat's from the city which is why we all stick together. Augie worked on all the supreme cut N sew for many yr's.. These days he's the head nigga in charge of his own line called Acapulco gold.. keep your eye out for this shizzle, cause it's fucking hot.. THE END!

No comments: